What we need you for……
We are looking for an experienced Programmer to work on an exciting Racing Title!
You will be responsible for the implementation and improvement of all systems for current and future projects.
As a Programmer you will work closely with other teams both internal and external to help us shape the technology powering the next-gen racing games.
What you’ll be doing……
- Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase
- Problem solve and fix physics-based issues
- Assist other departments such as AI, to solve physics problems
- Friction modelling and vehicle dynamics
Experience you’ll need……
- Good maths skills.
- C/C++ programming essential.
- General engine development experience.
- UE4 experience.
- Experience developing physics solutions.
- Previous experience with simulation level vehicle dynamics desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of Console/Mobile games development desirable.
- Knowledge of motorsports/race cars ideal but not essential.
- Good "can do" attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Ability to work with artists, designers and other content creators to make sure they can get the most out of the technology.
- A passion for video games & motorsports.
What it’s like working with us?!
We’re a small company which is exciting and means no two days are the same.
We work hard to create a friendly, positive and chilled working environment and know the key to this is our people.
We offer the normal employee benefits such as holidays, flexible hours and chat with our team regularly to understand what they want and need to stay happy and focused!
Interested? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter, CV and link to portfolio- we’d LOVE to hear from you!