What we need you for……
We are looking for talented artists to work on an exciting Racing Title based in our Liverpool Studio!
You will be responsible for the creation, implementation and improvement of art content for current and future projects.
As an Artist you will be a key member of the content team.
What you’ll be doing……
- Create fully textured 3D assets and environments.
- Work with fellow artists to maintain the highest-quality throughout the game.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure created content is optimised and suitable for target platforms.
- Collaborate and communicate with our external partners.
Experience you’ll need……
- Skilled in Maya, Photoshop and Unreal Engine.
- An understanding of a PBR workflow.
- An eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colours and lighting.
- Experience of games development pipeline/environment.
- Plan and estimate times for your own tasks.
- A strong work ethic.
- Can work effectively under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Respond well to critique and follow direction.
- Excellent communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams.
- A passion for video games.
- An interest in motorsports is desirable.
What it’s like working with us?!
We’re a small company which is exciting and means no two days are the same.
We work hard to create a friendly, positive and chilled working environment and know the key to this is our people.
We offer the normal employee benefits such as holidays, flexible hours and chat with our team regularly to understand what they want and need to stay happy and focused!
Interested? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter, CV and link to portfolio- we’d LOVE to hear from you!