Location: Manchester or Liverpool UK
We’re looking for a Technical Artist to work with our team on an exciting Racing Title!
- Work with the art and programming teams to develop and maintain asset pipelines.
- Work with the art, programming and design team to define the game and processes
- Help develop tools to improve workflow for 3D and 2D Artists.
- Debug and fix art issues within the game.
- Ensure art asset production is efficient at each step through the pipeline.
- Customize tools to improve the efficiency of their team using the scripting languages included in the main 3D modeling packages.
- Investigate new techniques and implementing them within the team as well as training or mentoring
- Review art assets for suitability
- Experience of using 3rd party engines such as UE4.
- A solid understanding of 3D and 2D art pipelines within games.
- A good knowledge of 3D art tools such as Maya or 3Ds Max and 2D Art tools such as Photoshop.
- An understanding of shaders and rendering
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and CV.