Location: Manchester, UK
We are looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to work on exciting new projects.
As a Senior Programmer you will work closely with other teams both internally and externally to and help us shape the technology powering the next-gen racing games.
- Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase.
- Leading and mentoring the programming team.
- Overseeing and reviewing code to ensure the game remains optimized and well structured.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- Becoming the face of programming team, presenting and providing insight from a programming perspective in meetings and similar occasions.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Several years of game programming experience as a Senior Programmer.
- Experience with high-end game engines such as Unreal 3 or 4.
- Experience of next gen development, PC or other related console based development.
- Shipped at least 3 titles preferably cross platform.
- Ability to research existing approaches and adapt those to new or modified uses.
- Experience in multiple disciplines in programming.
- Ability to lead, communicate and mentor less experienced programmers.
- Good "can do" attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Ability to work with artists, designers and other content creators to make sure they can get the most out of the technology.
- A passion for video games & motorsports!
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.