100% RACE FEELING GUARANTEED!
GTR – FIA GT Racing Game was the first SimBin game, released in 2004. At that time, the game was the most realistic racing simulation ever. SimBin made it possible to experience the original FIA GT Championship first-hand on a PC. The game gave people the chance to put their skills against more than 50 different opponents on all 10 legendary race courses such as Magny-Cours, Barcelona, and Monza. Developed by racing professionals, GTR was the most realistic racing experience ever.
Based on the FIA GT Championship, GTR includes all cars and drivers from the standard 2004 season and the prestigious 24H race at Spa.
With an unparalleled degree of detail and authenticity comparable to the most exacting flight simulators, GTR challenges all expectations of what a racing game could be back in 2004. Developed and tested by real FIA GT racing drivers, utilizing actual racing telemetry data from the teams, GTR delivered the most realistic driving experience the world had seen to date. Well received by critics, press and gamers, it scored an average rating of over 90% all over the world.
- 3 gameplay modes for beginners, advanced and simulation professionals
- Over 50 different racing cars from all original teams, like the Porsche 911, Viper GTS-R or the BMW Z3 M
- Opponents have extreme realistic driving behavior
- Dynamic weather changes during the race
- MOTEC analysis software: GTR uses the same software as the real racing teams
- Based on the real telemetric and vehicle data of the FIA GT teams
- Live track technology: the track characteristics change during the race
- Enna Pergusa
- BMW Z3 M Coupe
- Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
- Chrysler Viper GTS-R
- Ferrari F360 Modena Challenge
- Ferrari F360 Modena GT
- Ferrari F550-GTS Maranello
- Ferrari F575-GTC Maranello
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
- Lister Storm GT
- Lotus Motorsport Elise
- Morgan Aero 8R
- Mosler MT900R
- Porsche 911 GT2 (993)
- Porsche 911 GT2 Bi-Turbo (996)
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (996)
- Porsche 911 GT3-R (996)
- Porsche 911 GT3-RS (996)
- Saleen S7-R
- SEAT Toledo GT